Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mod DB profile is up

Hi, I've finally created a mod DB profile for the mod, you can check it out here
Hopefully this should help me form a team. I hope ....

Anyways, I've re-scaled the arwing 1/10th of it's size, and soon I'll re-scale everything else, so this way levels will be bigger. That's a tip I got from the nice folk from the Eternal Silence mod team, who were kind enough to share this with me.

Also, currently each time I run my maps with the arwing on it ( in debug mode ), I trigger an access violation in the physics engine...
Not cool, since I don't have the source code for that lib so I had to step by step debug until I stepped in the code right before the crash, which turns out to be  the code creating the physic model. I'm still working on it

No comments:

Post a Comment